Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Outfit: As Above So Below

goth girl nugoth occult top unicorn hair septum

Outfit details:
Skeleton Palm Design Necklace: see HERE
Rhinestoned Fake Septum Nose Ring: see HERE
As Above so Below Top: see HERE
Stand-Up Collar Double-Breasted Blazer: see HERE

Here's the last post from my Dresslily - Rosewholesale series, so next week you can finally expect some pics from Germany. This time I wanted to show you this astrology wheel tank top I got from Dresslily.
Y'all know I'm a big fan of astrology, and also I liked the fact that this top is white. Although it is available in black, I wanted to make a change, since these occult stuff usually comes only in black. Now with white it's always a gamble, but this top actually fits pretty well, since it's not one of those light materials that wrinkle easily.
Also, I can have a better view of my skeleton hands necklace and rhinestone septum ring, and my glittery makeup in these pics. Like I said in my previous posts, all of their stuff came in two weeks, so really quickly, I was really satisfied with my experience with these two stores.
Also don't forget to check out my YouTube video with all four looks, and subscribe :)
 What do you think? Are you a fan of astrology?




















6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...