Monday, December 28, 2015

Outfit: Bunny Ears and Creepers

goth gothic nugoth outfit inspiration alternative girl corset creepers blue hair
Add caption

Outfit details:
Bunny ears: see HERE
Corset: see HERE
Creepers: see HERE

Today I wanted to show you guys what I got from a great store Banggood.com

If you haven't heard of them, they sell everything from clothes to electronics to home and gardening. I chose this steel boned waist training underbust corset, which turned out to be a little bigger, but it doesn't matter cause waist training corsets shouldn't be too tight if you wear them every day. Next I got these lace bunny ears, I have always wanted them since I saw them on Lady Gaga! Also, I have always wanted a pair of black and white creepers, so I got my wish! Overall I am very satisfied with my order, it came in 3 weeks, and btw the shipping is FREE, which is very important!

What do you think?





































10 comments:

  1. I love your new black and white creepers, dear and what's more, it was great deal to buy them (I also love items with free shipping ;P) :)

    Hope you had great Christmas dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corset is a superb piece! Love it!

    Visit me: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfit. You look beautiful! Love the little details too, the bunny ears, the pearls, the stockings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic outfit. You look beautiful! Love the little details too, the bunny ears, the pearls, the stockings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, i love the bunny ears!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool outfit, I just love the lace bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I love the bunny ears! <3
    Keep it up darling!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the bunny ears have a veil! I am very jealous of your coat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...