Sunday, October 11, 2015

Rainy Evening in Belgrade

Belgrade, night

I finally got a new camera and decided to test it the same day it came in the mail! Unfortunately, it was already dark when I had time to go for a walk, but let me tell you I was not disappointed! This is my favourite part of Belgrade downtown and I walk this way at least twice a week when I'm going home from my dance class, so I always wanted to take nice photos of this part of the city. I thought no regular camera can take decent pics at night, but I am quite pleased how they turned out! I'm excited to hear what you think :)














Probably my favorite building in Belgrade - Princess Ljubica's Residence






 

9 comments:

  1. Wow even with it raining it is still so gorgeous and a timeless place that can inspire :) Thanks for sharing this lovely post I love your pictures. http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hvala, bas mi je drago da ti se svidjaju! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! What a perfect looking place! That window with the record player, can that be my future house, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it could, it's an interior design store :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Lep nam je Beograd bez svake sumnje :) Odlične fotke!
    Cmok

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...