Monday, October 5, 2015

Dark Glamour with Punkrave

goth lolita gothic visual kei punk emo

Japanese fashion has always fascinated me, but the most fascinating is probably the fact that the "Japanese look" is not that easy to achieve. Gothic fashion to me is generally pretty simple- you throw on a shirt, a skirt, a corset, maybe some gloves, all in black, how hard can it be?

But Japanese fashion is usually full of details, asymmetrical cuts, layers, when you see an outfit it's usually hard to dissect it and recreate that look yourself, even though it looks SO perfect!
When I first got into the gothic scene I was mostly into goth lolita look, but then I discovered visual kei and punk lolita, which is I think to this day my favorite style. Unfortunately, I didn't wear it much because you have to order those kind of clothes from Japan, and they are EX-PEN-SIVE!

That's why I was so thrilled to find Punkrave clothes in regular goth shops! I just couldn't believe my eyes - perfect Japanese goth fashion at normal gothic shop prices! Their headquarters are in Switzerland, so you don't have to pay for expensive shipping from Japan.

Punkrave specializes in goth clothes generally, like more classic medieval and steampunk styles, but also PUNK, goth lolita, and visual kei (the"Dir en grey look") which is very hard to find anywhere on the internet, especially in western part of the world and at such affordable prices. They have their own designing team, which guarantees originality of their products. Sizes available are up to XXXL. Don't forget to check out also their Men's and Sales section.

To me, their pieces really look high fashion-straight off the runway, at very reasonable prices! They really took gothic fashion to the next level. with their highly detailed one of a kind extravagant pieces! Even if you're not into extravagant fashion, they have some pretty classic items, such as black/white shirts, and, as with all clothes, it all depends on how you combine them, in order to achieve both more extravagant, or toned-down, classic look. In any case, even if alternative fashion is not your thing, I'd suggest checking them out, because their clothes are works of art and it's really not something you see every day!

THANK YOU and enjoy! <3












































23 comments:

  1. Wow, there's amazing detail in the outfits. You are basically wearing a costume

    http://www.pixics.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goth fashion may resemble a costume for some, but it's a way of life :)

      Delete
  2. Sjajni outfit-i, bas u tvom fazonu!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these outfits are amazing! The detail on each one is so intricate - I reckon these would actually be great for Halloween x

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Halloween, party, or any other day, like I said, depends how you wear them :)

      Delete
  4. It looks like gothic fashion. Loves

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gothic plaid dress!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection, they're original :)
    xx

    http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tartan dress and red coat! Thank you for introducing us to this brand! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's a quick tip from a fellow enthusiast: if you want a great muffin-style skirt, just buy a mid-to-long regular skirt, then throw a tutu under it. I had found out about punk-loli and really wanted to try it out, but I don't have money to spare, so I had to scrounge around my house. I found a long, black skirt, but it didn't look quite right. I just so happened to have various tutus lying around (I dance) so I stuck one under the skirt, and voila! just be careful that the skirt is not to heavy, or it will severely flatten the tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Japanese Gothic Lolita look is one of my favourites, though I have yet to actually try them out. I love admiring them from a far. You're right when you say details and cuts are extremely important! These pieces are gorgeous!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...