Monday, June 22, 2015

My Biography, Dream Home, Make-Up etc; Liebster Award Part 2, 3 & 4

First things first, sorry for being so MIA, but I've spent most of the last week in the hospital (I had an ovarian cyst removed, nothing serious, I'm ok now :) but it was my first operation and I was pretty scared of all the doctors and tests. Luckily I had my iPad with me and I thought I was gonna do much more writing and reading in the hospital, but I spent most of the time struggling not to fall asleep or with pain. Thank god all is well now.
Anyway, I was pleased to see that I was lucky enough to get nominated by 3 blogs in the meantime for the Liebster Award <3 Since I've done this already a couple of months ago, I'm gonna skip the usual parts and get right to the questions, because, well who doesn't like answering questions about themselves :) Of course I have to thank the beautiful Jade, KiwiCat and Lauren for nominating me, please go check out their blogs <3
All of the illustrations are from my Pinterest, go check it out for more inspiration.

I liked the fact that Jade had a particular  Biography theme, but I have to admit it required a lot more thinking that most of my blog posts xD So here it is:

1. What is the title of your biography?
I wanted to name my blog Diary of Dreams, which would also be a perfect name for a book, but I wouldn't really want to steal the exact name of my favorite band, so I'm just gonna use titles of some of their songs: Reality of Mine.



2. Is it an autobiography or did you get someone else to write it? If so, whom?
I'd probably have to do it myself, like most things in life, but it would be great if someone would actually be that interested in my life.

3. What's on the cover? If illustrated, who illustrated it?
Probably a girl with a glamorous gown and jewelry, but also kind of melancholic, with a mask and some flowers or a book in the hand, by some kind of a lake at sunset. Pretty much goth cliche, you know

4. Seems your biography has some photos in it. What are they of?
Faeries, dolls, tarot cards, weeping angels, flowers, gardens, deserts, lakes, expensive jewelry

5. Hey, good news! Seems like someone important is providing a blurb quote for the cover. Who is it and what do they say about the book?
Primadonna life - the rise and fall xD

6. What are some of the chapter names in the book?

Element 1: Illusion, Element 2: Stagnation, Element 3: Angst, Element 4: Resignation

7. Your biography has an index. What's under the letter G? 
Glitter & gossip xD

8. Who is thanked in the acknowledgments?
All of the people who supported my dreams and ambitions 

9. What kind of a book is it? Photography monograph? A tell-all expose? Stream-of-consciousness word jazz? An academic monograph with multiple indexes, endnotes, bibliography, further reading, etc?
An inspirational story, lessons learned in life.

10. Your readers are shocked to know that....
No one really knew who I am.

11.  For some reason your book's selling well in France. Why do you think that is?

Why  because of my fabulous fashion of course.



Questions from KiwiCat

1. What blog category do you like to read the most?

I guess lifestyle (whatever that means), I really like interior design, hotels, restaurants, travel posts, I like to see where people live, what they eat and wear in their everyday lives :)

2. What brand of nail polish do you like to wear?

It's been a long time since I actually wore a nail polish cause I've had gel nails for over 3 years, but I used to like Maybelline, Golden Rose, Essence...

3. If you were to attend Hogwarts, what house would you be in?

Maaan I forgot all about HP, let's just say Slytherin because of Snape of course :)

4. If you could spend a month in any country in the world, where would you go (other than your own country)?

I'd like to visit Japan, Scandinavia, England

5. If you had to mentor a girl at least five years younger than you, what life advice would you give her?

None of it is big, and health is all that really matters, when you're healthy you have time for anything, it's never too late!

6. What interior design style would you like for your dream home (examples: country cottage, rustic mountain cabin, mid-century modern...etc.)?

Wow really difficult question, I love many many different styles, but let's say rustic mountain cabin, like these:













7. What writing advice do you have for new bloggers?

Also none of it is big, don't be afraid of making mistakes and what people will say, there's always gonna be someone who likes your work, you just have to start somewhere, cause the perfect moment may never come.

8. If you could travel back in time, what era would you travel to?

I like baroque/rococo/renaissance/victorian, but only for a day, cause I could NEVER give up electricity and modern gadgets!

9. Who is your favorite author?

Maybe at the moment Neville Goddard 

10. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?

Probably something fancy, like a peacock or a flamingo. With a bow :)


Lauren's questions:

  1. Why did you start your blog? I really wanted to show my style and though it may sound pretentious - to offer the world something it has never seen before. I always wanted to do something with fashion but my economics studies stopped me so far. I also like to write and inspire people, like many great authors inspired me.
  2. What is your favourite type of post to do? Travel/restaurants/hotels/interior - I love them!
  3. Who is your favourite celebrity? Out of the more "mainstream" ones maybe Gerard Way, Gwen Stefani, Sarah Jessica Parker, to name a few...
  4. A fact about yourself. I never leave the house without at least lipstick on, i rarely go out in pants and flats...
  5. Lipstick or Lipgloss? Since I discovered Lipfinity I only wear long lasting lipsticks (ATM L'Oreal Infallible), I don't buy lip gloss at all,maybe only coloured balm
  6. What is your make up must have? As I said - lipstick, mascara and then eye liner/pencil. Oh and a great oil-free foundation cause I have problematic skin.
  7. What is your favourite make up brand?I don't really spend that much on make-up, I only use like L'Oreal, MaxFactor, Essence and Vichy
  8. What is your dream job? Rock star! :D Or a full-time fashion blogger/stylist
  9. Tea or Coffee? Coffee definitely, I'm obsessed with it! 
  10. What is your favourite clothing brand? Iron Fist <3


10 comments:

  1. wow, i love the interiors you choose! so amazing!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are recovering quickly!

    I love looking at pictures of homes and gardens, I have huge folders of them on the computer!

    Almost everyone I know is Slytherin! I'm Hufflepuff because I am clumsy and loving! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear I'm glad you wrote a comment on my blog
    I am following you in GFC, please follow back

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/


    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you follow eachother? If yes , please follow me on GFC and leave a comment. I will come back and follow you. Loves.

    http://www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better! I'm a Slytherin and think Snape is awesome too!
    Classy Country Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you had time to answer all three sets of questions! :D We learned a lot more about you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...